Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome To My Fashion World


Hello, everyone, I AM HERE. Welcome to my fashion world.

I start this blog just for fun. You know almost every girls like beautiful things. I am no exception. I always buy those fashion magazines to learn about the latest fashion trends, I also surf the internet for fantastic fashion news. I like Versace, I like Christian Louboutain and so on .But you know I am not Blair in gossip girl, I am a Knaller Frauen, Just for fun. I can’t afford those luxuries. But I like discount, I like clearance, I like those fashion and beautiful things.



In this blog, I will share you something I like. I hope to communicate with all of you. Looking forward to more friends.Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...